Accent, with Ran Harnevo
Accent tells the story of some of the most famous thought leaders who were born in a foreign country and moved to the US in order to follow their passion and career path. 980184
The podcast is hosted by Ran Harnevo - former founder/CEO of 5min (sold to Aol for $65M), and Aol’s President of video. Ran moved to NYC 10 years ago from Israel, and is now the co-founder and CEO of Homeis - a new startup building digital Culture Networks for local foreign born communities.
Each podcast is a non-formal conversation between Ra and a world-renowned guest touching on the topics of immigration, its culture, family, identity and the dual notion of home. It’s about leaving one’s comfort zone and starting a new journey as foreign-born in a completely new place.
Accent sheds light on both the differences between each journey - symbolized by the different accents - and the universal dimension of being an immigrant.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Soundcloud.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music and Stitcher. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on July 3 at 17:37:46 UTC. Refresh this page