Freshemp! Whats new. What's hot. What's health. What's not.
Support this Podcast
Welcome to Freshemp! Join Heather Diers and Pam Trapp both certified medical cannabis educators and activists as we discuss everything hemp and cannabinoids. It’s the fastest growing industry int he last 50 years for a great reason. It’s nothing short of miraculous in so many ways. We will break down the industry, the science, the applications both medicinally and functionally, the history, the legality, and all fresh and relevant news of the moment. Join our chats with industry leaders and pioneers as well as hearing personal testimonials to the life changing benefits for users. Check show notes for references and if you love us, please leave a review! Thanks for listening and share away!
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Buzzsprout.
- This podcast name is
"Freshemp! Whats new. What's hot. What's health. What's not."and has a double-space in it. This can cause some issues with apps and other services: we’d recommend it’s removed using Buzzsprout’s dashboard.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, iVoox, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on July 25 at 19:24:31 UTC. Refresh this page