On The Chopping Block
Are cancel culture, muting, and de-friending trends getting out of control? And if so, who’s going to call it out and actually get people with opposing viewpoints to talk to each other again? Comedian Kerry Coddett (Comedy Central, HBO, BET) will!
In a world where people are “canceled”, “muted” or “unfriended” because of diverging views, Kerry creates a space where her hilarious friends---a combo of comics, celebrities, topic experts and everyday people--- can explore both sides of a position, and through a series of fun exercises, seek to uncover if there’s at least one commonality that they can all agree on.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Soundcloud.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Stitcher, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 5 at 17:30:22 UTC. Refresh this page