Credits: Dr. Sherry Walling (Host), Rob Walling (Host) (edit)
If you like Mixergy, Reboot, Jerry Colonna and other podcasts that focus on the mental and emotional side of startups, you’ll love Zen Founder. Join Sherry Walling on this weekly show about staying sane while starting up. Sherry (@zenfounder) is a psychologist with expertise in trauma work and has endured 21 years of marriage to a serial founder.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- Before Apr 2022, this podcast was hosted on a different host.
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Castos.
- Podcast episode titles seem to include episode numbers, which is against Apple Podcasts guidelines and makes it harder to listen to your podcast on smart speakers. Here is what Apple wants to do, and why.
- This podcast appears to be missing from iVoox and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 7 at 17:25:54 UTC. Refresh this page