You Love to See It
Credits: Fernanda Prates (Host), Paul Tamayo (Editor, Producer), Danielle Riendeau (Host) (edit)
Each week, Fanbyte’s Danielle Riendeau and Fernanda Prates watch and review movies to see which ones are worthy of their love and which ones are doomed for a trip to the dumpster. Join us for fun monthly themes, wild movie trivia, and plenty of updated takes on modern classics. Talk to us and fellow listeners on the Fanbyte Discord: https://fanbyte.casa/
This podcast may use tracking and attribution and dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Megaphone to help You Love to See It to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Megaphone is IAB v2 certified.
Tracking and attribution: Megaphone or its partners may connect the fact you listened to this podcast to an action elsewhere on the internet. For example - it may spot a device that downloaded an episode of You Love to See It later visited the website of an advertiser; or it may track that a device that listened to You Love to See It also listened to a different show. This form of attribution is used to measure advertising effectiveness.
Dynamic content insertion: Megaphone may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. You Love to See It may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
You Love to See It is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Megaphone.
- The website listed in this podcast’s RSS feed is missing the "http" or "https" bit at the beginning, so links to the website will fail. Google Podcasts requires a valid link to make a podcast eligible for recommendations within their service.
- This podcast appears to be missing from iVoox and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on June 24 at 03:15:54 UTC. Refresh this page