The longest-running kinky sex podcaster on the web! Graydancer started in 2005 with “the Ropecast” focusing on shibari, kinbaku, and fetish performance and art. Now he’s expanding to “Kink, Sex, and Culture”: consent issues, gender dynamics, power exchange, and all the myriad wonder of human sexuality. Alternative Relationships, Sexuality, Fetish, Performance, Rope bondage, Kink, BDSM, and more! There will be a steady stream of guest appearances by popular sexual performers, activists, and educators from around the globe.
With a friendly, conversational style and the occasional bad pun Graydancer’s Podcast is a great way to engage in talking about adult sex education and the political and social climate surrounding consenting adults doing what they like to do.
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion and is insecure
Stats: Statistics are produced by Libsyn to help Graydancer's Ropecast to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Libsyn is IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Libsyn may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Graydancer's Ropecast may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Graydancer's Ropecast is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
This uses an insecure connection. This podcast uses an HTTP, not HTTPS, address for its RSS feed and its audio files. These are not encrypted, and may allow people who can see your internet traffic - like your internet service provider, employer or even your government - to know that you listen to this podcast.
Here’s more about insecure links and unique domains.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Libsyn.
- The audio of this podcast has an HTTP address, and not HTTPS. If it isn’t also available as HTTPS, it is no longer playable in any embedded player on an HTTPS site in Google Chrome.
- This podcast’s RSS feed is not secure. Apple may require this in future.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on June 24 at 10:52:33 UTC. Refresh this page