Cunning Stunts, A Podcast Series
David Holmes was a Gymnast and Stunt Performer. He began his Stunt career at the age of 14 on “Lost In Space” and for the following ten years he performed on many productions, including; Prince Of Persia, The Golden Compass and all eight Harry Potter films as the main Harry Potter Stunt Double. David qualified for the Stunt Register when he was 22 years old, then on January 28th 2009, at the age of 25 David was left paralysed after an accident on set whilst rehearsing a stunt.It’s been over a decade since David’s accident and his love of stunts, the stunt community and movies has never wavered. In this Podcast Series, David hopes to highlight and pay tribute to the amazing work that our Stunt Coordinators and Performers do whilst on set in the name of entertainment.Produced by David Holmes & Amy Stares
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Podomatic.
- Podcast episode titles seem to include episode numbers, which is against Apple Podcasts guidelines and makes it harder to listen to your podcast on smart speakers. Here is what Apple wants to do, and why.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Stitcher and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
Get a universal link
https://podnews.net/podcast/i526x/listen is a so-called universal link: it will automatically open Google Podcasts on Android phones, Apple Podcasts on iOS devices, or this page. Both Apple Podcasts and the Google Podcasts player are pre-installed on every phone.
A QR code to this URL is a great way to share your podcast. You’ll find a QR code at the top of this page on desktop. It’s particularly ideal for business cards, posters or conventions.
But - you are always better to fully control your own podcast and not rely on any third-party - even us. So, here’s the code to add a universal link to your own website. Copy/paste this HTML into a new file on your website, and link to that instead.
Don’t code? Here are more universal link providers you can use.
Privacy: The player will download audio directly from Podomatic if you listen. That shares data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This podcast page made Nov 25 at 10:55:59 UTC. It’s scheduled for update on Dec 25. Rebuild this page now