Hosts Brecken and Jonathan are co-owners of Parle, a multi-generational,
family-run jewelry brand that specializes in sourcing colored gemstones of
extraordinary beauty, rarity, and value. Parle means “to speak”, and they believe in
the powerful stories behind jewels. Through inspiring interviews and fun
conversations, they educate listeners about gems as well as the hottest topics and trends in the jewelry industry.
This podcast may use tracking and attribution
Stats: Statistics are produced by Soundcloud and Chartable to help Gem Junkies to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Chartable is IAB v2 certified.
Tracking and attribution: Chartable or its partners may connect the fact you listened to this podcast to an action elsewhere on the internet. For example - it may spot a device that downloaded an episode of Gem Junkies later visited the website of an advertiser; or it may track that a device that listened to Gem Junkies also listened to a different show. This form of attribution is used to measure advertising effectiveness.
Gem Junkies is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Soundcloud.
- The author of this podcast seems very long, and may be keyword-stuffed. It may get kicked from Apple Podcasts.
- This podcast appears to be missing from iVoox and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on June 24 at 08:32:16 UTC. Refresh this page