Girl with the Bamboo Earring
Each episode fashion professional Shelby Ivey Christie examines the cultural & societal impact blackness has had on the fashion & luxury landscape. Shelby leads sometimes heavy, sometimes hilarious conversations. From the rise & fall of the BabyPhat empire to the opulence of the Harlem Renaissance - Here, she covers it all! She chats with fashion industry leaders & shares in-depth chronicles of black fashion history.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Soundcloud.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music and Stitcher. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 6 at 08:15:05 UTC. Refresh this page