Phil with F30
Welcome to the Podcast where Phil interviews Forbes 30, hosted by Phil Michaels, Forbes 30 Under 30 Entrepreneur and Performance Coach! Every year, Forbes names the top 30 young Entrepreneurs, Leaders, and Stars in the world, and each week Phil gets one of them to share their story, to help you level up in your life and business! From sports superstars like Lebron James, to celebrities like Kylie Jenner and Cardi B, to entrepreneurs with companies like Door Dash, Instagram and YouTube, you’re sure to learn from the list! It’s time to level up! *Opinions expressed by Forbes 30 Under 30 members, including Phil, are their own. Phil is a Forbes 30 Under 30 member. The podcast, website, and himself are not endorsed, nor affiliated with Forbes Media, LLC, but rather, this is a podcast exclusively interviewing Forbes 30 Under 30 members.
This podcast may use tracking and attribution and dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Megaphone to help Phil with F30 to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Megaphone is IAB v2 certified.
Tracking and attribution: Megaphone or its partners may connect the fact you listened to this podcast to an action elsewhere on the internet. For example - it may spot a device that downloaded an episode of Phil with F30 later visited the website of an advertiser; or it may track that a device that listened to Phil with F30 also listened to a different show. This form of attribution is used to measure advertising effectiveness.
Dynamic content insertion: Megaphone may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Phil with F30 may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Phil with F30 is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Megaphone.
- The website listed in this podcast’s RSS feed is missing the "http" or "https" bit at the beginning, so links to the website will fail. Google Podcasts requires a valid link to make a podcast eligible for recommendations within their service.
- This podcast appears to be missing from iVoox. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 14 at 16:10:49 UTC. Refresh this page