Asking Why is a podcast hosted by Clint Davis, an army veteran, ordained minister and licensed psychotherapist. Clint has a masters in marriage and family therapy and is trained in trauma, and sex addiction. He is also the Director of Recovery for The Hub: Urban Ministry which helps rescue men, women, and children out of human trafficking and poverty. Clint owns his own Counseling and Integrative Wellness Center, with 3 locations, with over 25 professionals from a wide range of modalities. The goal of this podcast is to get down to root issues by interviewing guests from different fields of study. Through conversations and relationship, Clint will venture to ask mindful questions to find practical solutions to disrupt the negative cycles and systems we find ourselves in. We hope that by listening you will gather unique information about life, spirituality, and mental health that will lead to internal growth, producing external success in all you do!
Visit: www.clintdaviscounseling.com for more information!
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Podbean to help Asking Why to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Podbean is IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Podbean may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Asking Why may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Asking Why is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Podbean.
- Podcast episode titles seem to include episode numbers, which is against Apple Podcasts guidelines and makes it harder to listen to your podcast on smart speakers. Here is what Apple wants to do, and why.
- This podcast appears to be missing from iVoox. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 5 at 22:51:22 UTC. Refresh this page