Em cinco episódios, Luís Oliveira propõe-se contar a história de um dos mais influentes músicos africanos do século XX. Da educação colonial à invenção do Afrobeat, da postura heroica de contestação ao legado do músico nigeriano, Fela Pod conta com entrevistas a Rui Miguel Abreu (Antena 3, Rimas e Batidas, Blitz), a Milton Gulli (Cacique 97), a Maurício Fleury (Bixiga 70) e à jornalista espanhola Sagrário Luna (autora do livro “Fela Kuti: Espíritu Indómito”).
This podcast is insecure
Fela Pod is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
This uses an insecure connection. This podcast uses an HTTP, not HTTPS, address for its audio files. These are not encrypted, and may allow people who can see your internet traffic - like your internet service provider, employer or even your government - to know that you listen to this podcast.
Here’s more about insecure links and unique domains.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from RTP.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Stitcher, iVoox, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 8 at 10:10:02 UTC. Refresh this page