Media Diaries: The New Normal Edition
Credits: John Bartmann (Music Composer) (edit)
What happens when our journalists, the people we expect to be out in the world for us, are forced to stay at home? At a time when we vitally need reliable reporting, how are editors managing the COVID-19 crisis?
For each episode we are going to step into a different organisation and explore how they are adapting their content production processes to what has become known as the “New Normal” that Covid-19 has forced us to adjust to.
Produced and hosted by Amina Deka Asma. Brought to you by Volume and the South Africa Media Innovation Program.
This podcast may use tracking and attribution
Stats: Statistics are produced by Podtrac and Chartable to help Media Diaries: The New Normal Edition to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Podtrac and Chartable are IAB v2 certified.
Tracking and attribution: Chartable or its partners may connect the fact you listened to this podcast to an action elsewhere on the internet. For example - it may spot a device that downloaded an episode of Media Diaries: The New Normal Edition later visited the website of an advertiser; or it may track that a device that listened to Media Diaries: The New Normal Edition also listened to a different show. This form of attribution is used to measure advertising effectiveness.
Media Diaries: The New Normal Edition is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from iono.fm.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Stitcher, iVoox, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 6 at 23:07:39 UTC. Refresh this page