Most of the things you were ever told were lies. Maybe with the best of intentions; but not true. And we are all living in this weird world created by lies and nonsense and weirdness, and weird nonsense people trying to act like everything is kosher candy. A world where what you think and feel and want is DRASTICALLY different than what you perceive and are told you should value. The world is not ok. But YOU are . And you rock. And you and I are going to explore this weird ass existence we are experiencing and have an honest conversation. Maybe your first, honest conversation. Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/sacredshame/support
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Anchor to help Sacred Shame to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Anchor is IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Anchor may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Sacred Shame may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Sacred Shame is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- Podcast episode titles seem to include episode numbers, which is against Apple Podcasts guidelines and makes it harder to listen to your podcast on smart speakers. Here is what Apple wants to do, and why.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Stitcher, Luminary, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 6 at 06:34:29 UTC. Refresh this page