KCRW Berlin Amplified: Leitmotifs
A monthly podcast hosted by opera singer Fredrika Brillembourg featuring interviews with musicians and other prominent figures from the world of opera and classical music. The conversations touch on each guest’s original attraction to classical music, talk about their connection to Berlin, and explore each guest’s “leitmotif," or the one thing that brings them back to the refrain over and over again.
© (c) 2020 KCRW Berlin
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Transistor.
- This podcast name is
"KCRW Berlin Amplified: Leitmotifs "and has a space at the end. This can cause some issues with apps and other services: we’d recommend it’s removed using Transistor’s dashboard.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Link direct to an episode
- See this podcast’s listener numbers, contact details and more at Rephonic
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed with Livewire or CastFeedValidator
Get a universal link
https://podnews.net/podcast/i4j74/listen is a so-called universal link: it will automatically open Google Podcasts on Android phones, Apple Podcasts on iOS devices, or this page. Both Apple Podcasts and the Google Podcasts player are pre-installed on every phone.
A QR code to this URL is a great way to share your podcast. You’ll find a QR code at the top of this page on desktop. It’s particularly ideal for business cards, posters or conventions.
But - you are always better to fully control your own podcast and not rely on any third-party - even us. So, here’s the code to add a universal link to your own website. Copy/paste this HTML into a new file on your website, and link to that instead.
Don’t code? Here are more universal link providers you can use.
Privacy: The player will download audio directly from Transistor if you listen. That shares data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This podcast page made Mar 6 at 07:10:16 UTC. It’s scheduled for update on Apr 5. Rebuild this page now