Parents Guide to "13 Reasons Why"
Credits: Rob Kirkpatrick (Producer) (edit)
Christian parenting and mental health professionals from Focus on the Family help equip parents with an overview of topics that are graphically depicted in the Netflix series “13 Reasons Why.” This podcast addresses the positive and negative effects this series has had on our nation’s youth. Parents can also download resources to help them feel prepared and confident to speak to their kids about these sensitive topics.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Subsplash.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, and iVoox. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 8 at 07:13:19 UTC. Refresh this page