Hot Messes of History
Support this Podcast
Crystal (alarmingly obsessed with old buildings) and Meghan (too engrossed in conspiracy theories to hold normal conversations) bond over a mutual hatred of their own voices, as well as the courage it takes to overcome that hatred in order to produce a podcast! Each week, Crystal and Meghan will tackle a new topic of history that resonates with their own feelings of Hot Mess-ness. There will be giggling, cats, obscure pop culture references (Crystal), less obscure pop culture references (Meghan), and general comedic excellence!
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Buzzsprout.
- Podcast episode titles seem to include episode numbers, which is against Apple Podcasts guidelines and makes it harder to listen to your podcast on smart speakers. Here is what Apple wants to do, and why.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music and iVoox. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on June 24 at 07:21:54 UTC. Refresh this page