A New Beginning with Greg Laurie
Pastor Greg Laurie talks plain truth in a style everyday Aussies can relate to. Using (often funny) stories and straight talk from the Word, he’ll help you know God and make Him known. Greg Laurie is Senior Pastor of Harvest Christian Fellowship in Riverside, California. He began his pastoral ministry at age 19 by leading a Bible study of 30 people. Since then, God has transformed that small group into one of the largest churches in America. In 1990, Greg began holding public evangelistic events called Harvest Crusades. Since that time, more than 4 million people have attended Harvest Crusades across the U.S., Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. Ps Greg is the featured speaker of Harvest Ministry’s radio program, A New Beginning, heard daily on Vision.
This podcast may use tracking and attribution and dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Omny Studio to help A New Beginning with Greg Laurie to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Omny Studio is IAB v2 certified.
Tracking and attribution: Omny Studio or its partners may connect the fact you listened to this podcast to an action elsewhere on the internet. For example - it may spot a device that downloaded an episode of A New Beginning with Greg Laurie later visited the website of an advertiser; or it may track that a device that listened to A New Beginning with Greg Laurie also listened to a different show. This form of attribution is used to measure advertising effectiveness.
Dynamic content insertion: Omny Studio may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. A New Beginning with Greg Laurie may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
A New Beginning with Greg Laurie is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Omny Studio.
- Podcast episode titles seem to include episode numbers, which is against Apple Podcasts guidelines and makes it harder to listen to your podcast on smart speakers. Here is what Apple wants to do, and why.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Stitcher, Luminary, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on June 24 at 09:22:19 UTC. Refresh this page