Queens in Biz
Queens in Biz (QiB) is a haven FOR WOMEN where you can hang out and indulge in the secrets and best practices of female entrepreneurs who are high achievers and independent like you.
QiB aims to inspire you to become high-value and financially independent by showing how to do business with passion, smart strategies, and proven techniques while making sure that your well-being is fueled and showered with the right support.
Join us as we help you realize your best self in life, relationships, and your business with your QiB host, Melissa Profeta.
This podcast may use tracking and attribution and dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Captivate and Chartable to help Queens in Biz to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Captivate and Chartable are IAB v2 certified.
Tracking and attribution: Chartable or its partners may connect the fact you listened to this podcast to an action elsewhere on the internet. For example - it may spot a device that downloaded an episode of Queens in Biz later visited the website of an advertiser; or it may track that a device that listened to Queens in Biz also listened to a different show. This form of attribution is used to measure advertising effectiveness.
Dynamic content insertion: Captivate may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Queens in Biz may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Queens in Biz is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Captivate.
- The author of this podcast seems very long, and may be keyword-stuffed. It may get kicked from Apple Podcasts.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Stitcher and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on July 3 at 17:31:00 UTC. Refresh this page