Valley Talks – stories of Silicon Valley Startups
Curious of what it takes to grow a startup in Silicon Valley? Looking for tips and advice straight from Silicon Valley founders, leaders and experts? Expect lots of startup insights on Valley Talks! Subscribe to Valley Talks to never miss a single episode.
We’re mainly a video series, but happy to deliver audio interviews for those who prefer to listen. The host, Sylvia Gorajek, is the founder and producer of Valley Talks and owner of video production studio for tech startups – Denim Video. Since coming to Silicon Valley in 2012 she built her own venture-backed startup, worked at Apple and Netflix, produced hundreds of tech video commercials and created Valley Talks to tell amazing Silicon Valley stories. In her interviews, she brings an insider’s look at what’s happening inside Silicon Valley startups, how they started, how they really got to where they are and what their next steps are going to be.
In the 3rd Valley Talks’ season, we’re talking STARTUP BRANDING! Every startup needs a brand. How do they define a brand super early? How do they figure it out as they grow? What’s the best branding recipe?
Stay tuned for juicy episodes about how brands are made in Silicon Valley! You can also watch video interviews at www.valleytalks.com
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from the host.
- The audio of this podcast has an HTTP address, and not HTTPS. If it isn’t also available as HTTPS, it is no longer playable in any embedded player on an HTTPS site in Google Chrome.
- This podcast’s RSS feed is not secure. Apple may require this in future.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Spotify, iVoox, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on June 24 at 10:42:07 UTC. Refresh this page