Locked On Coyotes - Daily Podcast On The Arizona Coyotes
Don’t Forget To Howl On! Dive into the #1 daily Arizona Coyotes podcast with hosts Robyn Leaño (@Robyn_Leano) and Carl Pavlock (@CarlPavlockFFH/@Five4Howling). For five days a week, Leaño and Pavlock will break down all the latest in Arizona Coyotes news. From the latest game information to injury updates, arena news to prospect spotlights, Locked On Coyotes is your one-stop-shop for all things Arizona Coyotes. Don’t miss out as together we grow the game of hockey right here in Valley of the Sun. Locked On Coyotes is part of the Locked On Podcast Network: Your Team, Every Day.
This podcast may use tracking and attribution and dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Megaphone, Podtrac and Chartable to help Locked On Coyotes - Daily Podcast On The Arizona Coyotes to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Megaphone, Podtrac and Chartable are IAB v2 certified.
Tracking and attribution: Megaphone, Chartable and Nielsen or their partners may connect the fact you listened to this podcast to an action elsewhere on the internet. For example - they may spot a device that downloaded an episode of Locked On Coyotes - Daily Podcast On The Arizona Coyotes later visited the website of an advertiser; or they may track that a device that listened to Locked On Coyotes - Daily Podcast On The Arizona Coyotes also listened to a different show. This form of attribution is used to measure advertising effectiveness.
Dynamic content insertion: Megaphone may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Locked On Coyotes - Daily Podcast On The Arizona Coyotes may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Locked On Coyotes - Daily Podcast On The Arizona Coyotes is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Megaphone.
- Podcast episode titles may include episode numbers, which is against Apple Podcasts guidelines and makes it harder to listen to your podcast on smart speakers. Here is what Apple wants to do, and why.
- The website listed in this podcast’s RSS feed is missing the "http" or "https" bit at the beginning, so links to the website will fail. Valid homepage links are required by Apple Podcasts and by Google Podcasts.
- This podcast appears to be missing from iVoox and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Link direct to an episode
- See this podcast’s listener numbers, contact details and more at Rephonic
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed with Livewire or CastFeedValidator
Get a universal link
https://podnews.net/podcast/i47ay/listen is a so-called universal link: it will automatically open Google Podcasts on Android phones, Apple Podcasts on iOS devices, or this page. Both Apple Podcasts and the Google Podcasts player are pre-installed on every phone.
A QR code to this URL is a great way to share your podcast. You’ll find a QR code at the top of this page on desktop. It’s particularly ideal for business cards, posters or conventions.
But - you are always better to fully control your own podcast and not rely on any third-party - even us. So, here’s the code to add a universal link to your own website. Copy/paste this HTML into a new file on your website, and link to that instead.
Don’t code? Here are more universal link providers you can use.
Privacy: The player will download audio directly from Megaphone if you listen. That shares data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This podcast page made Jan 25 at 10:38:51 UTC. It’s scheduled for update on Feb 24.