Locked On Coyotes - Daily Podcast On The Arizona Coyotes
Join Coyotes reporter, Robyn Leaño (@robyn_leano) & Five for Howling manager, Carl Pavlock (@CarlPavlockFFH) every weekday as they bring you all the latest news on the Arizona Coyotes. For five days a week, Leaño and Pavlock will dive into the latest news within the entire Coyotes organization. Listeners can expect Leaño, alongside several guest analysts, deliver unmatched commentary, as well as answer your biggest, most burning questions about Arizona hockey. Whether you’re looking for expert analysis, want to know what’s going on in Arizona’s prospect pool, or just want to rant about hockey, then the Locked On Coyotes Podcast is the daily sports podcast for you. Part of the Locked On Podcast Network
This podcast may use tracking and attribution and dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Megaphone, Podtrac and Chartable to help Locked On Coyotes - Daily Podcast On The Arizona Coyotes to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Megaphone, Podtrac and Chartable are IAB v2 certified.
Tracking and attribution: Megaphone, Chartable and Nielsen or their partners may connect the fact you listened to this podcast to an action elsewhere on the internet. For example - they may spot a device that downloaded an episode of Locked On Coyotes - Daily Podcast On The Arizona Coyotes later visited the website of an advertiser; or they may track that a device that listened to Locked On Coyotes - Daily Podcast On The Arizona Coyotes also listened to a different show. This form of attribution is used to measure advertising effectiveness.
Dynamic content insertion: Megaphone may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Locked On Coyotes - Daily Podcast On The Arizona Coyotes may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Locked On Coyotes - Daily Podcast On The Arizona Coyotes is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Megaphone.
- The name of this podcast could be keyword-stuffed. It may get kicked from Apple Podcasts.
- Podcast episode titles seem to include episode numbers, which is against Apple Podcasts guidelines and makes it harder to listen to your podcast on smart speakers. Here is what Apple wants to do, and why.
- The website listed in this podcast’s RSS feed is missing the "http" or "https" bit at the beginning, so links to the website will fail. Google Podcasts requires a valid link to make a podcast eligible for recommendations within their service.
- The author of this podcast seems very long, and may be keyword-stuffed. It may get kicked from Apple Podcasts.
- This podcast appears to be missing from iVoox and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on June 24 at 04:17:20 UTC. Refresh this page