The NBA Front Office Podcast
The NBA Front Office show is dedicated to bringing the high-level analysis of all of the latest news and rumors in the world of professional basketball. The NBA world is a connected one; one trade or free agent signing can drastically alter the landscape in an instant. Hosts Keith Smith and Trevor Lane provide all the latest info on all of the moves that are being made while emphasizing the ins and outs of the salary cap.
This podcast may use tracking and attribution and dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Megaphone to help The NBA Front Office Podcast to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Megaphone is IAB v2 certified.
Tracking and attribution: Megaphone and Nielsen or their partners may connect the fact you listened to this podcast to an action elsewhere on the internet. For example - they may spot a device that downloaded an episode of The NBA Front Office Podcast later visited the website of an advertiser; or they may track that a device that listened to The NBA Front Office Podcast also listened to a different show. This form of attribution is used to measure advertising effectiveness.
Dynamic content insertion: Megaphone may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. The NBA Front Office Podcast may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
The NBA Front Office Podcast is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- Before Jul 2021, this podcast was hosted on Libsyn.
- Before Feb 2022, this podcast was hosted on Podbean.
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Megaphone.
- This podcast appears to be missing from iVoox. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 4 at 12:17:50 UTC. Refresh this page