Podcastification - podcasting tips, podcast tricks, how to podcast better
Credits: Carey Green (Producer, Host) (edit)
Podcastificating the world, one listener at a time.A fun look at podcasting, its challenges and triumphs, and the tech, tips & tricks, and strategies that impact the world of everyday podcasters like you and me. I’m a regular guy who’s been swept up in the podcastificating world of podcasting. I’ve build a business to support podcasters and content providers and love passing along my hard-learned lessons about podcasting, production, and editing, as well as my take on the technology that’s available and the news that’s affecting the podcasting space. Short episodes. Fun episodes. Very sparsely populated with interviews here and there. Let me know what you think. I’d love your rating and review. And if you need help with your podcast production, show notes, etc. - my team is here to help. www.PodcastFastTrack.com
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Captivate to help Podcastification - podcasting tips, podcast tricks, how to podcast better to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Captivate is IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Captivate may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Podcastification - podcasting tips, podcast tricks, how to podcast better may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Podcastification - podcasting tips, podcast tricks, how to podcast better is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Captivate.
- The name of this podcast could be keyword-stuffed. It may get kicked from Apple Podcasts.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Spotify, Stitcher, and iVoox. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on June 24 at 04:24:57 UTC. Refresh this page