Johnjay & Rich On Demand
Credits: Rich Berra (Host), Johnjay Van Es (Host) (edit)
The Johnjay & Rich Show is a non-stop blend of pop culture, music news and events, and relationship advice, in addition to appearances by a wide range of music artists, newsmakers and celebrities. The show is a special brand of “reality radio,” where you’re able to interact with the crew from morning to night via every form of social media - Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook, email and text messaging. There is never a dull moment for this show with dating segments such as “Second Date Update,” “Hump Day, Dump Day” and “War Of The Roses,” as well as daily pop culture stories from our entertainment expert, Kyle Unfug!
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Spreaker and Podtrac to help Johnjay & Rich On Demand to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Spreaker and Podtrac are IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Spreaker may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Johnjay & Rich On Demand may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Johnjay & Rich On Demand is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Spreaker.
- This podcast appears to be missing from iVoox and Luminary. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on June 24 at 03:35:09 UTC. Refresh this page