The Jersey Shore Podcast
Jersey Shore After Show Podcast recaps, reviews and discusses episodes of MTV’s Jersey Shore.
Six seasons together cultivating a reputation as the world’s most famous party-mates turned the cast members of `Jersey Shore’ into pop-culture sensations. Their stars burned bright until the plug was pulled in 2012, seemingly for good. Now, after kids were born, marriage vows were exchanged and countless `GTL’ sessions in the interim, the groundbreaking show returns. It’s billed as a family vacation, about 1,200 miles from Jersey, as the gang takes up residence in a swanky…
This podcast may use tracking and attribution and dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Megaphone to help The Jersey Shore Podcast to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Megaphone is IAB v2 certified.
Tracking and attribution: Megaphone or its partners may connect the fact you listened to this podcast to an action elsewhere on the internet. For example - it may spot a device that downloaded an episode of The Jersey Shore Podcast later visited the website of an advertiser; or it may track that a device that listened to The Jersey Shore Podcast also listened to a different show. This form of attribution is used to measure advertising effectiveness.
Dynamic content insertion: Megaphone may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. The Jersey Shore Podcast may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
The Jersey Shore Podcast is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- Before Aug 2021, this podcast was hosted on Anchor.
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Megaphone.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, iVoox, Luminary, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 8 at 09:43:06 UTC. Refresh this page