Becoming Mama™: A Pregnancy and Birth Podcast by Motherly
Becoming Mama™: A Pregnancy and Birth Podcast by Motherly is the essential pregnancy + birth companion podcast to the groundbreaking book, The Motherly Guide to Becoming Mama: Redefining the Pregnancy, Birth, and Postpartum Journey. Motherly is a modern lifestyle brand redefining motherhood—The Motherly Guide to Becoming Mama is the evidence-based, women center book you have been waiting for. Join Diana Spalding, Motherly’s Digital Education Editor and certified nurse-midwife each week of your pregnancy (and beyond) as she shares insight, support, and non-judgmental guidance about the things that matter most to you.
Please remember that Motherly provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. This podcast does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
This podcast may use tracking and attribution and dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by ART19, Podtrac and Chartable to help Becoming Mama™: A Pregnancy and Birth Podcast by Motherly to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. ART19, Podtrac and Chartable are IAB v2 certified.
Tracking and attribution: ART19 and Chartable or their partners may connect the fact you listened to this podcast to an action elsewhere on the internet. For example - they may spot a device that downloaded an episode of Becoming Mama™: A Pregnancy and Birth Podcast by Motherly later visited the website of an advertiser; or they may track that a device that listened to Becoming Mama™: A Pregnancy and Birth Podcast by Motherly also listened to a different show. This form of attribution is used to measure advertising effectiveness.
Dynamic content insertion: ART19 may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Becoming Mama™: A Pregnancy and Birth Podcast by Motherly may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Becoming Mama™: A Pregnancy and Birth Podcast by Motherly is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from ART19.
- This podcast name is
"Becoming Mama™: A Pregnancy and Birth Podcast by Motherly "and has a space at the end. This can cause some issues with apps and other services: we’d recommend it’s removed using ART19’s dashboard.
- The name of this podcast could be keyword-stuffed. It may get kicked from Apple Podcasts.
- Podcast episode titles seem to include episode numbers, which is against Apple Podcasts guidelines and makes it harder to listen to your podcast on smart speakers. Here is what Apple wants to do, and why.
- This podcast appears to be missing from iVoox. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 5 at 20:13:53 UTC. Refresh this page