iCritical Care: Critical Care Medicine
This channel is now the SCCM Podcast. This channel will no longer be updated. For more information and to subscribe to the SCCM Podcast, visit sccm.org/podcast. The Society of Critical Care Medicine (SCCM) Podcast features in-depth interviews with leaders in critical care. Experts discuss hot topics in intensive care with perspectives from all members of the critical care team. Guests include authors from SCCM’s peer-reviewed journals, Critical Care Medicine, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Explorations, as well as thought leaders within the field.
© Society of Critical Care Medicine. All Rights Reserved.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- Podcast GUID:
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from the host.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, iVoox, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Link direct to an episode
- See this podcast’s listener numbers, contact details and more at Rephonic
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed with Livewire or CastFeedValidator
Get a universal link
https://podnews.net/podcast/i3wh4/listen is a so-called universal link: it will automatically open Google Podcasts on Android phones, Apple Podcasts on iOS devices, or this page. Both Apple Podcasts and the Google Podcasts player are pre-installed on every phone.
A QR code to this URL is a great way to share your podcast. You’ll find a QR code at the top of this page on desktop. It’s particularly ideal for business cards, posters or conventions.
But - you are always better to fully control your own podcast and not rely on any third-party - even us. So, here’s the code to add a universal link to your own website. Copy/paste this HTML into a new file on your website, and link to that instead.
Don’t code? Here are more universal link providers you can use.
Privacy: The player will download audio directly from the host if you listen. That shares data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This podcast page made May 26 at 09:37:55 UTC. It’s scheduled for update on Jun 25. Rebuild this page now