What is your identity? South Asian or American? South Asian-American or American-South Asian? The once fine distinction is now blurring and here we are reaping the benefits…supposedly. Instead, we find ourselves fixed in the everlasting quandary, a juxtaposition of sorts: blending that eastern tradition with the western culture.
Rest assured, you are not alone in your internal conflict. Have Lunch With Rikhi and realize this. Finally an interactive program to discuss the issues uniquely pertinent to you- the young, conflicted, supposedly “confused” Desi.
“Lunch With Rikhi” – during this fun-filled hour, you will be engaged in serious conversation and banter on relevant socio-political issues with fellow lunch patrons, interviews with South Asian and American celebrities, and musical beats, all while indulging in a laugh or two.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Podomatic.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on June 24 at 06:49:37 UTC. Refresh this page