Talks With Tina Podcast
Tina Battaglia is the host of Talks with Tina Podcast. Tina was a southern kid adopted as a teenager and went on to being on-air television talent. She traveled across the country to Los Angeles where she married Matt Battaglia, an Actor, and Emmy Winning Producer. Tina then pursued her new journey of becoming a dedicated mom and RN. Come join Tina each week as she applies her life skills and experiences and sits with you to talk about all things big and little that matter, in this everyday life we live in.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Soundcloud.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Stitcher, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 5 at 17:53:24 UTC. Refresh this page