re·group : to reorganize (after a setback) for renewed activity
Regroup Podcast with Carly Benson and Kelly Fitzgerald is geared to share perspectives about all the times throughout our lives when we have to Regroup. The show aims to have discussions about what it’s like to begin again whether it’s after a rock bottom leading to recovery like we experienced or a life change such as a move, break up, divorce, job change or illness. We will take on conversations about life’s ups and downs in an effort to spread hope & create an outlet for connection that we can all relate to.
Contact us: RegroupPodcast@gmail.com
Intro & Outro Music By Del: https://soundcloud.com/del-sound/del-smells-like-summer-original-mix-1
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Soundcloud.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, and iVoox. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on June 24 at 10:57:50 UTC. Refresh this page