Slackers Ate My Neighbors
“Slackers Ate My Neighbors” is a horror movie podcast aimed at everyday casual movie fans. It was created by hardcore horror community aficionado Teen Idol, aspiring horror fanatic Rab, & casual movie buff Christine. We specialize in reviewing classic horror flicks that are gory, fun, scary, & are not exactly cinema masterpieces-at least not to film critics! Even though the idea for this cast was inspired by the hardcore horror community, it should be clear that this project is aimed at your not-so-everyday horror/film fan. The main goal is to review films any horror fan has seen numerous times in their life, but the general public hasn’t. Along with vulgarity, 2 perverts, & nonsensical ramblings, the cast will also feature mainstream theatrical release reviews, sick fucking music to make your ears dance, & a videogame segment by Rab. Check out our Myspace by clicking on our website link on this page for full summaries of all our past episodes. There you can message us and we’ll gladly link you over to the episodes that are no longer on our RSS feed. Welcome to our nightmare motherfuckers!
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Podomatic.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, and iVoox. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 6 at 02:09:32 UTC. Refresh this page