New Age Renaissance
Website: New Age Renaissance
Credits: Gustvao Lomas (Producer, Editor, Host) (edit)
I’m Gustavo and for now, this is a podcast dedicated to depth, on no particular topics . Choosing the category tags was a bit limiting but the point of this podcast is to help push beyond limits.
This is a podcast about life, as a concept, an experience.
The first episode wasn’t written down , kinda just went with the flow of things, letting the moment and present create what it needed to be.
After that, I branched out. Speaking more of my own thoughts written down for better podcasting, sharing stories and the occasional ramble.
So, this is it… this is New Age Renaissance. Are you ready?
What are you hoping to do in the New Age Renaissance?
Let me know, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
For copies of The Uncertain, please ask your local book store to order it for you.
Update! There’s now merchandise available for sale for both the podcast and the book, “The Uncertain.” Go to: zazzle.com/newagerenaissance. Thank you again for your support and for taking the time to listen to the podcast.
This podcast is insecure
New Age Renaissance is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
This uses an insecure connection. This podcast uses an HTTP, not HTTPS, address for its RSS feed (as entered in Apple Podcasts or the Podcast Index). It is not encrypted, and may allow people who can see your internet traffic - like your internet service provider, employer or even your government - to know that you listen to this podcast.
Here’s more about insecure links and unique domains.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Castbox.
- The website listed in this podcast’s RSS feed is missing the "http" or "https" bit at the beginning, so links to the website will fail. Google Podcasts requires a valid link to make a podcast eligible for recommendations within their service.
- This podcast’s RSS feed is not secure. Apple may require this in future.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Stitcher, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 5 at 18:01:06 UTC. Refresh this page