Teachers Like Us
What does it mean to be educated for today’s modern learner? With the rise in technology, is education a dying field? Are teachers necessary?Join middle school teachers Alyssa and Andre as they explore the ins and outs of today’s education system through the lens of equity and social justice. Each episode will explore relevant topics in education from the perspective of two black teachers in an urban school setting.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Buzzsprout.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 3 at 12:28:40 UTC. Refresh this page