Oxford Vaccinology Programme
The Oxford Vaccinology Programme provides state-of-the-art teaching in both veterinary and human vaccinology, drawing on the experience of Oxford University, the world-renowned Jenner Institute, based in Oxford, and the Institute for Animal Health (IAH). We work with the world’s leading vaccinology specialists from industry and academia to provide short course training in areas related to vaccine design and construction, including immunology and molecular biology, manufacturing, clinical trial design, immunomonitoring, regulatory strategy, post-marketing surveillance, vaccine financing and the ethics of vaccination.
© Oxford University · more infoArtwork and data is from the podcast’s open RSS feed; we link directly to audio · Read our DMCA procedure
Get it free
Information for podcasters
- Podcast GUID:
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from the host.
- The audio of this podcast has an HTTP address, and not HTTPS. If it isn’t also available as HTTPS, it is no longer playable in any embedded player on an HTTPS site in Google Chrome.
- This podcast’s RSS feed is not secure. Apple may require this in future.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music and Spotify. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- See all episodes
- See this podcast’s listener numbers, contact details and more at Rephonic
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed with Livewire or CastFeedValidator
Privacy: The player will download audio directly from the host if you listen. That shares data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This podcast page made . Scheduled for update on .