What's Wrong With Economics
Hansel Krankepantzen is an economist determined to dispel some of the confusion, misunderstandings, and misperceptions surrounding popular interpretations of economic theory. His humble belief is we will all be in a better position to discuss the real economic issues once we eliminate the fake economic issues derived from bad economics.
© All rights reserved
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Soundcloud.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Stitcher, iVoox, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Link direct to an episode
- See this podcast’s listener numbers, contact details and more at Rephonic
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed with Livewire or CastFeedValidator
Get a universal link
https://podnews.net/podcast/i1td0/listen is a so-called universal link: it will automatically open Google Podcasts on Android phones, Apple Podcasts on iOS devices, or this page. Both Apple Podcasts and the Google Podcasts player are pre-installed on every phone.
A QR code to this URL is a great way to share your podcast. You’ll find a QR code at the top of this page on desktop. It’s particularly ideal for business cards, posters or conventions.
But - you are always better to fully control your own podcast and not rely on any third-party - even us. So, here’s the code to add a universal link to your own website. Copy/paste this HTML into a new file on your website, and link to that instead.
Don’t code? Here are more universal link providers you can use.
Privacy: The player will download audio directly from Soundcloud if you listen. That shares data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This podcast page made Mar 19 at 09:02:45 UTC. It’s scheduled for update on Apr 18. Rebuild this page now