Think Courageously with Deb Cummins Stellato
The Think Courageously Podcast challenges successful women to find the courage to make pivots so that they can ignite their life Your host, Deb Cummins Stellato, will challenge you to explore your limited thinking on the “c” word… change. We’ll redefine and explore words like success, courage, and pivots.Each week, Deb, a certified life and leadership coach, will share her stories and insight into igniting energy from within, aimed at women looking to be the best version of themselves. Each month, I’ll ask a guest to join me in the conversation. I’ll support you with:•examining your limiting beliefs around success, courage, and pivots•creating alignment in all aspects of your life•accessing new levels of energy•becoming exponentially more self-aware•owning your unique strengthsAs a kid, I had a poster on my wall with a quote from Helen Keller. “Life is a daring adventure or nothing at all.” Let’s embrace the adventure of sparking potential together! Learn more at www.thinkcourageously.com
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Buzzsprout.
- This podcast appears to be missing from iVoox and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 6 at 00:27:08 UTC. Refresh this page