Welcome to the Lyme Voice Podcast!!! I am your host Sarah Schlichte Sanchez and this show is about stories of healing!
Join us as we focus on the complex social and emotional aspects of life with chronic Lyme disease.
We acknowledge the suck-factor of Lyme, it’s a heavy topic. But we do it with authenticity and buoyancy in an effort to figure out what works, what doesn’t, and how to overcome!
We discuss these realities with authors, MD’s, patients, practitioners, and other PHENOMENAL human beings. We address the medical and financial realities that impact households across the globe. While simultaneously finding hope, strategies, and treatment plans.
This accidental journey through the land of chronic illness can be daunting, but you are not alone.
Believe me, when I say that healing is possible! There is a way through. And that people ARE healing in a wide variety of ways.
1. Fighting for your health begins with your MINDSETS.
2. Healing begins with the CHOICES you make.
3. Living, truly living, and not just existing is the REWARD!
“Your Voice. Our Voice. #LymeVoice”
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Simplecast to help LYME Voice to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Simplecast is IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Simplecast may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. LYME Voice may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
LYME Voice is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- Before Feb 2021, this podcast was hosted on Libsyn.
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Simplecast.
- The author of this podcast seems very long, and may be keyword-stuffed. It may get kicked from Apple Podcasts.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, iVoox, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on July 5 at 13:05:02 UTC. Refresh this page