(HD) Wasatch Mountain Podcast
Crossroad Studios is taking it to the peaks for the 2010-2011 season, climbing every summit in the Wasatch Mountains over 11,000 ft. The Wasatch Summit Project will be high above the ski resorts ripping the powder in ways most of Utah has never seen. The allure of Utah’s pristine backcountry has spurred the conception of this year video project, which will follow a group of local riders/mountaineers through the winter season, capturing their struggles and successes as they try to reach the summits of these 22 prominent peaks. A growing hit-list of chutes, spines, flakes, and runs await them as they make this difficult journey. http://crossroadstudios.com
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from the host.
- The audio of this podcast has an HTTP address, and not HTTPS. If it isn’t also available as HTTPS, it is no longer playable in any embedded player on an HTTPS site in Google Chrome.
- This podcast’s RSS feed is not secure. Apple may require this in future.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, iVoox, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on July 5 at 09:15:45 UTC. Refresh this page