"The Grateful Dread" (podcast)
I created this podcast to encourage people to begin their day by giving thanks and being grateful to be alive. Gratitude is the most powerful solution to any problem we face in life. and on this podcast I share stories of how God is working in my daily life that remind me to be grateful. My hope is that this spirit of gratitude can be contagious and we can create a community of people who practice gratitude and become walking beacons of light that encourage others to see the blessings within their struggles and offer encouragement and hope for them to keep going.
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Spotify for Podcasters to help "The Grateful Dread" (podcast) to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Spotify for Podcasters is IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Spotify for Podcasters may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. "The Grateful Dread" (podcast) may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
"The Grateful Dread" (podcast) is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
© Andrew Young
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Spotify for Podcasters.
- Podcast episode titles may include episode numbers, which is against Apple Podcasts guidelines and makes it harder to listen to your podcast on smart speakers. Here is what Apple wants to do, and why.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Stitcher, iVoox, Luminary, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Link direct to an episode
- See this podcast’s listener numbers, contact details and more at Rephonic
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed with Livewire or CastFeedValidator
Get a universal link
https://podnews.net/podcast/i17a4/listen is a so-called universal link: it will automatically open Google Podcasts on Android phones, Apple Podcasts on iOS devices, or this page. Both Apple Podcasts and the Google Podcasts player are pre-installed on every phone.
A QR code to this URL is a great way to share your podcast. You’ll find a QR code at the top of this page on desktop. It’s particularly ideal for business cards, posters or conventions.
But - you are always better to fully control your own podcast and not rely on any third-party - even us. So, here’s the code to add a universal link to your own website. Copy/paste this HTML into a new file on your website, and link to that instead.
Don’t code? Here are more universal link providers you can use.
Privacy: The player will download audio directly from Spotify for Podcasters if you listen. That shares data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This podcast page made Mar 30 at 04:36:10 UTC. It’s scheduled for update on Apr 29. Rebuild this page now