Production and editing tools
Owned by: Calm Capital
- May 6, 2021: A tool to share audio on social media, Wavve has been acquired by Calm Capital. The team write about the background to the deal, Calm Capital have also written about it, as has Wavve's new CEO, Jeff Dolan. No terms were disclosed.
- Mar 11, 2020: Talking about promoting your podcast on social media, Wavve have posted details of how to promote your podcast on TikTok, which apparently has over a billion users, and works best for podcasters targeting listeners under the age of 30.
- Jan 27, 2020: Wavve cover how to promote your podcast on social media. Tip 1: create a website.
- Aug 8, 2019: Wavve has launched free "Wavve Link pages" with an episodes page - here's ours - including links to subscribe and more information. Here's where to claim yours
- Feb 20, 2019: Wavve, a service that lets you share podcasts on social media "in style", now supports automatic transcription and captions, the company has announced. Here's what one looks like.
See all news stories
Data credits: Podnews newsletter