Industry News · Production studios
Owned by: Vox Media
- Oct 12: Further reading/viewing: "Don't make podcasts radio," said Oxford Road CEO Dan Granger in a speech made at Podcast Movement which was made available this week on the company's YouTube channel … Acast's Megan Davies has posted about what she calls a revolutionary female podcast landscape in Saudi Arabia … NPR left Twitter six months ago; but the broadcaster says traffic to its websites has dropped by only one percentage point … and The Verge covers more about redundancies and cancellations at WNYC.
- Jun 22: The Verge writes a feature article: Spotify’s podcast plan is going off the rails.
- Mar 15: The Verge likes the new combination XLR/USB-C socket on the new RØDE NT1.
- Jan 25: Spotify's layoffs yesterday included some people at Podsights and Chartable, says The Verge. (We'd be happy to highlight those looking for new roles - email@example.com).
- Jan 12: Land of the Giants returns for a seventh season today, looking at the multi-billion dollar dating app industry. The Cut and The Verge worked on the new series, which suggests that the apps are the problem, not the people who use them.
See all news stories
Data credits: Podnews newsletter