- Oct 2: In Canada, Quill has been recognised as one of Canada's fastest-growing companies.
- Jul 26: Quill and CoHost have announced some promotions - Alison Osborne has been promoted to Vice President of Marketing, after leading the marketing team since she was brought on in 2020. Stephanie Andrews has been appointed Vice President of Product and Product Operations, working on CoHost since its inception in 2022. And Brittany Nguyen now serves as the Director of Design, overseeing both the agency’s production and product design departments.
- Jun 9: Radiodays North America is halfway through in Toronto ON, Canada. Among the speakers today, Fatima Zaidi from Quill and CoHost, Sharon Taylor from Omny Studio and Lina Kim from The Podcast Exchange are some of the panel talking about making money from podcasting; Edison Research's Larry Rosin discusses trends in audio, and our Editor James Cridland speaks about great tools from podcasting.
- Apr 12: The Quill Podcast Awards have officially opened for nominations. The digital awards are a yearly initiative that Quill runs to "celebrate the achievements of podcasters and podcast companies" (and, yes, you can nominate yourself, too!)
- Dec 28, 2022: Pod the North, a newsletter about Canadian podcasting, shares insights from twelve of the largest podcast publishers in the country - including our sponsor, CoHost and Quill.
See all news stories
Data credits: Podnews newsletter