Powerful podcast hosting for agencies and brands
Owned by: Quill
- Oct 24: CoHost has announced a prefix tool to enable brands and agencies to access CoHost’s features without migrating from their current hosting provider. The tool gives advanced demographics, and allows B2B podcasters to know which companies are listening.
- Aug 9: CoHost has announced Advanced Audience Demographics, a tool to offer data on audience age, gender, household income, interests & hobbies, family members, and social media consumption & habits.
- Jul 26: Quill and CoHost have announced some promotions - Alison Osborne has been promoted to Vice President of Marketing, after leading the marketing team since she was brought on in 2020. Stephanie Andrews has been appointed Vice President of Product and Product Operations, working on CoHost since its inception in 2022. And Brittany Nguyen now serves as the Director of Design, overseeing both the agency’s production and product design departments.
- Jun 19: CoHost has released a white paper about podcast analytics - detailing key metrics, measurement techniques, and industry best practices. The free download also gives tips on how to take action with your data.
- Jun 9: Radiodays North America is halfway through in Toronto ON, Canada. Among the speakers today, Fatima Zaidi from Quill and CoHost, Sharon Taylor from Omny Studio and Lina Kim from The Podcast Exchange are some of the panel talking about making money from podcasting; Edison Research's Larry Rosin discusses trends in audio, and our Editor James Cridland speaks about great tools from podcasting.
See all news stories
Data credits: Podnews newsletter