Data and analysis
Address: 2326 SW 122nd St, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 73170, United States
Podchaser is a full database of podcasts and podcast hosts. It contains premium information for advertisers, including estimated audience size.
Owned by: Acast
- Aug 9: Interview Valet has bought Podchaser Connect, a database used to book guests on podcasts, from Acast. Interview Valet will integrate Podchaser Connect into its service. Podchaser launched its guest placement platform in 2020.
- Jun 8: First look: Podchaser has launched Collections+, an AI-powered tool to help advertisers to better reach specific audiences.
- May 11: A correction to our coverage of Acast's Q1 financials yesterday: the announcement of a 15% staff reduction last year was, we're told, based on staffing levels in Q2, excluding Podchaser. By Q1/23, Acast staffing had reduced by 83 people, a 19% reduction. We're grateful for the correction.
- May 10: "Acquired operations" accounted for revenue of SEK6.1mn ($600,000): Podchaser (which has 42 staff) appears to be the only revenue-generating acquisition of Acast.
- Feb 9: How do you make your podcast rank better in search? Podchaser asked 35 podcast SEO experts, and has produced a fifteen-step guide to podcast SEO.
See all news stories
Data credits: Google Maps, Podnews newsletter