Address: 249 Smith St, Brooklyn, NY 11231, USA
Pinna is an on-demand audio streaming service that reimagines kids’ entertainment. Each podcast, audiobook and music on Pinna is expertly developed and carefully curated for kids 3-12. From science and fantasy to interactive game shows and mysteries, Pinna has hundreds of hours of programming to pique the interest of every kid. Activate their imagination by subscribing today — and join in on the fun!
Owned by: Realm
- Aug 3: Scripted podcast company Realm has acquired kids production company Pinna and podcast producer Lipstick & Vinyl. Terms were not disclosed. The company will also represent shows from Rebel Girls and GoKidGo.
- Jun 15, 2022: Kids publisher Pinna has launched what it calls "the first voice activated interactive podcast".
- Mar 11, 2022: Macmillan Children's Publishing Group has announced a partnership with kids podcast company Pinna to adapt their podcasts into books. They'll be launched in early 2023.
- Nov 4, 2021: In US company financial results: Cumulus Media's CEO Mary Berner commented that their podcasting business is profitable, but margins are low - and hinted at further acquisitions in podcasting ... The New York Times said their "audio storytelling" now reaches 20 million listeners a month ... Graham Holdings own Slate, City Cast, and Pinna and say these businesses all saw revenue increases but all made losses.
- Oct 14, 2021: Samiah Adams has launched House of Howard, a company specialising in production project management and operations consulting. She had worked at Gilded Audio and Pinna.
See all news stories
Data credits: Google Maps, Podnews newsletter