Ad sales and monetisation · Production studios
Address: 115 Broadway, New York, NY 10006, USA
- Nov 28: Fiction podcast network Realm has partnered with entertainment and gaming platform IGN from Ziff Davis. The partnership provides both companies with opportunities in ad sales and audience engagement, and the companies will collaborate on podcast titles based on major video game IP.
- Nov 22: Netflix has launched a new kids podcast. Popcorn Brainstorm was created and produced by Realm, and each episode is inspired by a Netflix Kids & Family title, filled with games and trivia designed for the whole family to listen, laugh and play along together. The first episode focuses on the new Netflix animated film Leo.
- Sep 7: Amy Pilewski has joined Realm as Senior Account Director. She joins from Disney and ESPN.
- Aug 31: The Madness of Chartrulean is crowdfunding for a new season. The Ambies-nominated show is produced by Packhowl Media, an independent audio fiction production company, and distributed by Realm.
- Aug 3: Scripted podcast company Realm has acquired kids production company Pinna and podcast producer Lipstick & Vinyl. Terms were not disclosed. The company will also represent shows from Rebel Girls and GoKidGo.
See all news stories
Data credits: Google Maps, Podnews newsletter, Wikipedia