Owned by: Tegna
- Aug 4: TEGNA announced its Q2/23 financial results. The company owns the Locked On Podcast Network: views and listens to those shows have grown 44% year-on-year; video podcast views have more than doubled, increasing by 134%.
- Jul 28, 2021: TEGNA's Locked On Podcast Network has announced that twenty local sports shows are now available on YouTube as well as on TEGNA tv station's apps.
- Feb 11, 2021: Entercom has signed the Locked On Podcast Network for adsales and distribution. The network was bought by TEGNA earlier this year. Entercom will also co-produce some new shows with their own on-air personalities.
- Jan 28, 2021: Tegna, a TV network in the US, has bought the Locked On Podcast Network, which claims to make more than 600 podcasts a week and delivered 80m downloads in 2020. Terms of the deal were not disclosed for this one either.
- Apr 22, 2020: The Locked On Podcast Network, a leading sports network, claims that its audience is still growing even without sports. The company's audience is up 75% year on year.
See all news stories
Data credits: Podnews newsletter