Address: 2437 W 1st Ave #2, Vancouver, BC V6K 1G5, Canada
- Nov 20: Further reading: JAR Audio suggests that engagement, rather than conversions, should be your podcast's North Star. (Fun fact: we can't see the North Star from where Podnews is put together). ... Shreya Sharma describes the importance of show notes in Podcast Marketing Magic.
- Oct 12: JAR Audio tell us how to turn a novel into a podcast.
- Aug 9: Further reading: JAR Audio has updated its ultimate guide to branded podcast ROI … Eric Nuzum asks "What do all successful podcast hosts have in common? And what is necessary for someone to succeed as a podcast host?" … and Jonas Woost from Bumper writes: don't confuse listeners with downloaders. He points out that both Spotify and Apple (which for most podcasters is the majority of their traffic) give actual listener numbers in their dashboard, since you have to sign in to use those apps.
- Jun 30: JAR Audio writes about how to land the perfect guest for your podcast.
- Jun 8: Branded content company JAR Audio wants bad reviews for its new podcast. The show, How To Get Ahead In Podcasting, presents a ludicrous and deeply incorrect view of the branded podcasting industry. At least, if you don't listen right to the end.
See all news stories
Data credits: Google Maps, Podnews newsletter