Edison Podcast Metrics
Owned by: Edison Research
- Sep 29: In the UK, BBC Sounds is the third biggest platform used most often to listen to podcasts, according to Edison Podcast Metrics UK. Spotify is #1. Speaking on the Podnews Weekly Review, Edison Research's Melissa Kiesche also reveals big differences with Joe Rogan's audiences in the UK and the US.
- Sep 28: In the Podnews Weekly Review tomorrow - we've exclusive data from Edison Podcast Metrics UK, as well as learning more about how the ranker works and what other data the team collects. Plus - wearing headphones might be damaging to your hearing: we speak to Q104.3's Shelli Sonstein who's been wearing headphones for fifty years.
- Sep 25: The first ever podcast ranker for the UK was published by Edison Podcast Metrics UK, and covered in The Observer. The BBC has just one show in the top 10, though is the largest publisher in the top 25.
- Sep 22: Tip: we hear that the first-ever Edison Podcast Metrics ranker for the UK will be published in The Observer on Sunday.
- Aug 17: Edison Podcast Metrics unveiled the US Top Podcast Networks, by reach. Spotify is #1; SiriusXM is #2 and iHeartRadio is #3.
See all news stories
Data credits: Podnews newsletter