Address: 5133 San Jose Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32207, USA
Owned by: Higher Pixels
- Feb 20: Buzzsprout has just rolled out YouTube as a supported destination in their Directories page, with six steps to get your podcast listed. In Buzzcast this week, a debate as to whether Spotify and YouTube are good for podcasting or not.
- Feb 13: Footy Prime The Podcast has scored a deal to join the team at the Acast Creator Network. The Canadian football show is top of the league for soccer shows in the country, and was a transfer from Buzzsprout. Beautiful game, back of the net, etc.
- Feb 8: Travis Albritton has joined Amaze Media Labs as Head of Marketing. He joins from Honest Podcasts and Buzzsprout.
- Feb 2: iOS 17’s changes to Apple Podcasts are analysed by Livewire, with January data. A drop in apparent downloads between 9-11% for “Apple-heavy” shows appears to now be a relatively constant number. Buzzsprout reports a slight drop in apparent Apple Podcasts downloads in January.
- Jan 10: Blubrry has published a new Statistics Report for January, including data from the Blubrry directory, and popular podcast apps. Unlike similar data from Buzzsprout and Libsyn, Spotify achieves less than 2% of all downloads and is not listed in the top podcast apps.
See all news stories
Data credits: Google Maps, Podnews newsletter